Thursday 5 April 2012

how am i goint to get thru this

i dont know what to do with myself nana lost her fight with ovarian cancer at 10:15 this morning i feel lost and numb i feel empty and as though i am in some horrible dream this has all happened to fast and i dont know how i am going to get through this i know she isnt in pain any more and she is back in my grandads arms but i miss her soo much it hurts i held her hand willing with every fibre in my body that she would squeeze it back. an finally my weakness in having to leave as i coudlt sit ther any longer convinced she had moved or breathed i just dont know how i am goin to do this now i need my nana an i miss her soo soo much its not fair that she has been stolen from me like this i am heartbroken lost weak and utterly devastated i just want to hug her n to hear her voice 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

    Thanks,

    Cameron

    cameronvsj(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete